DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounger
In a hurry for your search for the best chaise lounger and have no time to read this whole modern chaise lounger review? We came to the conclusion the best highest rated chaise lounger is the DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounger! This is a modern looking chaise lounger for the livingroom, or any other room for that matter, that has a squared tufted design with sturdy chrome legs. It also allows you to control the split-back in order to alternate between sitting and lounging. It is very easy to assemble, and the maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. The tufted faux leather and chrome legs design looks great in any contemporary room and the manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty!
Quick Comparison - Modern Chaise Lounges
What Kind of Chaise Lounger Should You Buy?
A chaise lounge is an elongated chair that is upholstered throughout. It comes in any creative designs but its standard form is a flat seat and a convertible backrest. Chaise lounges grew into popularity not only due to their sophisticated design but also because they function in many ways – a sofa, lounger, or bed.
The number one benefit of having a chaise lounge is that they can be placed in any spot of your house. They are also commonly used in sunny decks or pool areas where not many conventional types of furniture can be used, that’s why we included 3 modern indoor chaise loungers and 2 modern outdoor chaise loungers!
In this review, we give you 5 different chaise lounges that are fitting in modern rooms for the convenience of your shopping. This list is ordered according to their functionality, price, and design. We hope you’ll like it! //Amanda and Jared
>>>Scroll Down to Get to the Chaise Lounger Reviews & Buyers Guide!<<<
The Best Modern Chaise Lounges – Lounges for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Convertible indoor chaise lounger that can be made into a twin-size bed
A great deal for a gorgeous looking modern chaise lounger
The elegant design of this chaise lounger nicely accentuates every modern-looking room. This might look expensive at a glance, but this actually costs less than the averagely priced chaises on the market. This one might be too firm for some who prefer a softer cushion, but this level of toughness prevents you from sinking or making dents when you sit or lay on it for a long time.
This chaise lounge can be converted into a full-sized bed, just put a soft mattress topper and you’re good. Its slanted legs and faux leather top gives it a comfortable modern feel.
TIP: Just clean the cushion with a spray cleaner and it would look like newly bought!
Features to note
Items that have a luxurious look don’t always mean that they cost you a luxury. The DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounger won’t drain your wallet, yet it looks twice at its price.
- Can be used as a chaise lounge, sectional sofa, or bed
- Its split-back design for a comfortable backrest
- Can be assembled within minutes
- The tufted faux leather and chrome legs design looks great in any contemporary room
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty
Water and weather resistant outdoor chaise lounger
A bit ruff
The best modern chaise lounger for the pool
Your pool or patio can surely need a stylish uniformity with this tasteful pair of Keter Pacific 2-Pack Outdoor Chaise Lounge. It is made from durable polypropylene resin and plastic that was weaved in a rattan design for a natural modern construction. This material is UV protected that makes the whole lounge resistant to water and the change of weather.
It has 4 reclining positions for sitting, lying, or lounging. These chairs also have collapsible legs for an easy stacking and storage. With its durable materials, these chairs are likewise resistant to decay, rot, rust, or peel, making them very easy to maintain.
TIP: These chairs can accommodate a standard lounge cushion. Just use adjustable straps to hold it in place as the chair is kind of glossy and silky cushion cover can be slipped off.
Features to note
The outdoor qualities of the Keter chaise lounge make it preferable outdoor wicker chaise lounger to use in the garden, by the pool, or patio, or even on balconies. If you’re not convinced by the comfort these loungers offer, here are its special features that may change your mind:
- Its rugged resin materials ensure stability and longevity
- The wicker/textured rattan style makes it smooth and attractive
- It’s lightweight enough to be carried in one place to another
- Has 4 positions adjustable backrest
- Totally low-maintenance
- No assembly needed
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Plush soft cushion
Most comfortable cushion, sophisticated modern design chaise lounger
It can’t be denied that this chaise lounge is eye-appealing and truly has a very elegant style. It’s a good blend to any room motif as its plain white, brown, or grey faux leatherette covering gives off that cool and relaxing room atmosphere. This is the best high-end indoor chaise lounger on the market!
Its legs are made with chrome metal that tips off its contemporary panache. You don’t have to worry lounging on this chair as its cushion is soft enough to support your back and neck.
Moreover, it comes with lumbar and head pillows for added comfort.
TIP: If you see your package lacking pillows or legs, look at the hidden compartment at the back panel of the chair. If it doesn’t have a compartment, contact your seller right away.
Features to note
When you’re up for a more luxurious find, the Coaster chaise lounge should be at the top of your list. Here are its features that make it a distinguishable from others:
- Its leatherette cushion cover makes looks elegant and modern
- The channeled soft cushion padding is good for the back
- Its hardwood frame makes it durable for many years
- Ultra comfy curved design
- Comes with two pillows
Occupancy Limit: 1 person (each chair)
Overall Dimensions: 79.53 x 27.56 x 13.78″
Weight: 19.71 lb.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Materials: PE Wicker, Iron, 100% Polyester Fabric
Colors: Grey, Brown, Brown with Jungle Green, Brown with Navy, Textured Beige, Grey with Beige, and Multi-brown with Bright Green
The cushion pads are great and firm
Can rust in less than a year without the proper care
The best chaise loungers for outdoor use
These chaise lounges are made from synthetic wicker which looks like a natural rattan. It’s great to be used outdoors as this is specifically constructed to withstand all weather as well as elemental threats like mold, decay, rot, or peel.
You can choose 3 chair colors and 7 cushion colors to match your patio, balcony, or pool design. This style is a combination of native and contemporary and it would look great in black, beige, white, or brown floor and wall.
Its backrest is adjustable as well as its legs — advantageous for transfer or storage. These modern outdoor wicker chaise loungers chair’s body is semi-curved and conforms well to the user’s back.
TIP: You can find a strap on the foot and head area of the cushion to secure it on the chair.
Features to Note
The Christopher Knight Home Chaise Lounge is an ergonomic alternative to expensive furniture that is used in outdoor settings. It gives a more relaxing look and sunny feel on your deck or pool without compromising its structural form.
Here are its features to keep in mind:
- All-weather wicker material
- Comes with a balanced firm cushion in each chair
- Adjustable backrest
- Legs have heavy-duty plastic cups for moisture protection
- The frame is made of iron for durable support
One compact lounger for two persons
Only 1 color
Best-priced budget double chaise lounger for indoor use
This simple-styled chaise lounge looks like a bed with its wide seating area. It’s not just its looks, however, as this is actually convertible into a twin-sized bed. Its legs are made of tapered wood for a decent look and the cushion is topped with microfiber cover that’s stain-resistant, dust-free, easy to clean, and more durable.
What I like about this chaise is it doesn’t hold up water due to its microfiber protection, and this same reason also makes it exceptionally smooth and comfortable.
TIP: This cushion’s cover is not removable. Though it is easy to clean, use an additional washable topper should you feel the need to wash it in the future.
Features to Note
When you have 2 prospective users of a chaise lounge, the DHP Dillan should be on your list because not only it is made as dual seater, this is also more affordable compared to its competitors.
Here are the reasons why you should put this product in your cart:
- This lounger is collapsible to a twin-sized bed, perfect to be used by overnight guests
- It is priced in a below-average range
- The microfiber upholstery is stain and dust-resistant, and water-repellant
- The cushion is thick and firm
- Very easy leg assembly
Great Looking Modern Chaise Lounges Reviews
Do I Really Need a Chaise Lounge in my Home?
A chaise lounge is more of a want than a need, and it is totally not a necessity to have if you already have the normal sofa. Nevertheless, having a chaise lounge in your house can also provide some potential benefits:
- Affordable. Affordable modern Chaise lounges are significantly cheaper compared to traditional types of furniture such as sofas or futons. In fact, you can save more money on investing in a chaise lounge for outdoor use.
- All-around placement. Since they are smaller and narrower, chaise lounges can fit in any space and a great addition to corner areas.
- Alternative bed. If you have a guest and you’re out of room to offer, a chaise lounge is a great alternative to a bed. Just put down the backrest and add a pillow and you’re settled.
- Sunbathing area. Wicker chaise lounges are ideal to be used to relax under the sun without worrying of furniture damage.
- Massage table. If you don’t have the standard massage tables at home, a chaise lounge is a wonderful alternative. When reclined, its length is the same as that of a massage table.
Questions to Ask Before Purchasing a Chaise Lounge
To make sure that you get the perfect chaise lounge, here are some things to bear in mind before buying one:
What is your interior décor?
If the room that you’ve been meaning to put the chaise lounge in is of classical ambiance, that is, wooden walls, Mediterranean ceilings, and big drapes opt for a more traditional design – wide lounger, wooden frame, tufted cover, and big armrests.
For a modern house, chaise lounges with chrome legs, armless, lower seat height, and narrower lounger are recommended.
What do you use a chaise lounger for?
Both indoor and outdoor Chaise lounges that are intended to be used for reading, seating, or relaxing should have soft, thick padded cushions to keep your body from hurting after staying for too long. If it’s to be used as visitor receiver or alternative bed, choose one with a recliner backrest and good upholstery.
Where will you place the chaise lounger?
Inspiration for chaise lounger placement! If you intend to use the chaise in the bedroom or living room, make sure that it has a decent amount of upholstery as it’s definitely going be used for a long duration.
For outdoor use, choose one that’s weather resistant and has a good frame to counter outdoor elements.
Tips on Appropriate Placement of a Chaise Lounge
- Think about balance before putting a chaise lounge in a room. Visualize the place as a ship and make sure that the whole items in the room are put in a manner that will not make the ship sink.
- You can place the chaise near the window or beside the wall to give it a highlight.
- Consider the traffic in the room. Do not put the chaise in an area where people might stumble into it accidentally.
- Let the lounger breather. A chaise lounge is a relaxing place, and placing it beside heavy objects defeats its purpose.
How Do You Take Care of a Chaise Lounge?
Indoor Chaise Lounge
Fabric Care & Maintenance
- The cushion cover of an indoor chaise lounge is mostly non-removable so washing it can be difficult. Dry cleaning and using a washable topper are recommended. If these two are not possible, spot cleaning using a cleaning solution or mild soap and warm water is helpful to take away obvious stains or dirt.
- Leather cushions can be cleaned by wiping it with a clean dry cloth to keep away the dust. Vacuum its crevices to get rid of the hidden dirt. Using a leather conditioner half a year is recommended. Do not place the leather chaise lounge in direct sunlight.
- Colored cushioned such as those that have polyester or linen top must not be cleaned with bleach as it is a strong chemical to change the color of the fabric.
- Stains from chocolate, mud, coffee, and etc. must be cleaned right away as they can be difficult to get rid of later when they get dry.
Frame Care & Maintenance
- Tighten all the bolts and screws of the legs to avoid possible breakage.
- Repair damaged hardware as soon as possible to avoid accidents and injuries.
- Should rust occur on a steel frame, promptly get of rid of it using a sharp object to scrape the rust away.
- Do not use bleach, hydrochloric acid, abrasive pads and strong cleaner to clean iron or steel as they can corrode the material.
Outdoor Chaise Lounge
- Wicker chaise lounges can fray over time if they are left outside for too long. They might be resistant to sunlight but leaving it for a few months in sunny or rainy days can damage the item.
- Clean a dirty resin lounger with a damp cloth and let dry. If its frame is steel or aluminum, avoid spraying it with water or other substances that can cause corrosion.
- Store the chaise inside to avoid crisping it in the snow.
- If it’s not possible to transfer the chaise in a roofed area, cover it with plastic or chaise jacket to shield the rain.
DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounger
Do you know where to find the best chaise lounger? Over on Amazon is where you can buy the DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounger! This is a modern looking chaise lounger for the livingroom, or any other room for that matter, that has a squared tufted design with sturdy chrome legs. It also allows you to control the split-back in order to alternate between sitting and lounging. It is very easy to assemble, and the maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. The tufted faux leather and chrome legs design looks great in any contemporary room and the manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty!